We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing the day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. To be successful, this person must be passionate about marketing, collaborative, positive, and a detail-oriented contributor. This Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for, but not limited to, developing and managing One Tech’s marketing and advertising initiatives, promoting company events and trade shows and overseeing content on various channels.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain our strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our website.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Developing effective and innovative engagement strategies and media recommendations across a robust mix of digital channels, including but not limited to social, search, email, and SMS.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Planning, executing, and optimizing SEO/SEM, Social media and Email campaigns.
- Managing the paid media budget and spend, continually monitoring and optimizing based on campaign performance.
- Manage and maintain company website.
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing in the Tech industry.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5-10 years of relevant professional experience in managing Marketing Campaigns, paid media strategies, planning, buying and execution. AI and Technology experience is must.
- Extensive knowledge of various digital marketing platforms and their ad formats, including but not limited to Web, Google, Bing etc.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Capabilities to audit and edit website and marketing collateral content.
- A Master’s degree in marketing, business, or any related field.
- Start-up experience is preferred.